Sunday, August 16, 2009

When Boredum Kicks In What do you do?

For me it really depends on the day but yesterday I was so bored that I took 2 naps nd in the end I was awake all night lol but on a normal day if i'm bored I jus text I mean I do it all the time its how I talk with people cause i'm barely ever on the phone lol. Other days When i'm bored i'll jus start writing either on paper or in the notes on my sidekick then eventually email it to myself and turn it into a blog if its interesting. I was working on one about fashion trends and fads but I didn't finish that yet but it should hopefully be done by the end of the week. If i get extremely bored and I wanna eat I'll start cooking and when I cook I need to focus I get my music out all my food that I'm using and everything then I get down to business. I've lately been really bored of watching tv since our cable got turned off and I can only watch my videos on the computer this is were I be at lol I should probably be doing something useful when I'm sitting around texting all day but whatever lol if you could get paid to text I'd be the richest person not in the whole world but i'd have some bank lol. Sometimes when super bored I draw, other times I go outside nd ride my scooter or play basketball with my lil brother but lately I havent been doing any of that. At home I've been tryn to start off good with the first week of school by turning everything in on time and payin attention in class even tho some days they bore me so much I be dosin lol I've been tryn to stay occupied so I don't be bored but it doesn't always work. well I'm already gettin bored of this topic lol so bye

p.s. send topics to my email psycho_sistahz@yahoo.com or my myspace queen_tilly_boo@myspace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment