Saturday, August 15, 2009

I am

I am Chauntill
Last name Porter
Second of four children
Unique in my own way
I am undefined
I am uncommon
I am underestimated
I am Shooting star shining through the night sky
When I shoot across the sky I feel so high
My past is distraught
My eyes filled with the tears
From witnessing years
Of abuse
Both physical and emotional
But I am strong
And leading the path I do now
I can't go wrong
My life WAS like a thriller movie
You could always guess what would happen next
But I've evolved like monkey into man
Now my days are
Random, spontaneous, unplanned
My life is like a box of chocolates
I never know what I'm gonna get
I'm like the Sun I will shine so bright
It will hurt your eyes to look at me
Who I've become is who I want to be
I am unique
I am unknown
I am ME!
sexi mamii

No comments:

Post a Comment