Friday, August 7, 2009

Bad Day!

behind my tough attitude nd thugged exterior is a really nice person who has feelings jus as well as the next person.. I normally don't let people in but Ima let you kno how a not so typical day was.
-bestie jazzyboo ownz!

Okay so on August 6th 2009 I was just feeling really down, I only talked to some of my friends but none of the ones I wanted to, nd I noticed that when I go without talkin to somebody that I normally talk to a lot I start havin a lot of thoughts nd I kno that I do tend to over think things and I try not to but its kinda hard turning off something that you've been doin forever its like a habit. I feel sad, I dnt wanna b around nobody I dnt wanna tlk 2 nobody but those specific 3 people they prolly dnt kno who they are but I kno nd I jus wanna talk to them if I talked to atleast one of them I'll b happy but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. I'm not normally an insecure kinda person lyk I kno who I am nd I'm very sure of myself but I get hurt a lot nd when I get hurt I jus give up nd wanna b alone lyk wtf is the point in tryn if your feelings always get hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment