Monday, August 17, 2009

The music that just touches my soul

Love you 4 life(jodeci)


Forever my lady(jodeci)


If i ever fall in love(shai)


Cry 4 you(jodeci)


Feenin(jodeci)


Freek-n-you(jodeci)


Blackstreet-Don't Leave


Tevin Campbell(tell me what you want me to do)


New edition(can you stand the rain)


Blackstreet(can't get you outta my mind)


Afternoon 7(until you do me right)


Knockin boots(h-town)


Xscape: my little secret


The arms of the one who loves you-Xscape


theres so many more that I could add to this but i'd be posting videos forever because theres countless videos that i love from back in the day and hopefully the music now will get better cause compared to this the new music aint shit lol my opinion but i'm sure alot of others think so too. it took me some hours to put this blog together cause i was too busy jammin to the music lol then i had to go back nd put the videos on here so i hope you like it lol give me feed back on here or hit my email psycho_sistahz@yahoo.com, o yea nd p.s. you dnt have to have a blogspot account to comment lol so hit me up wit the thoughts nd comments..

No comments:

Post a Comment