Friday, August 7, 2009

LOVE VS LUST PART2

Okay so in Love vs Lust part 1, I talked about my feelings for this guy and I was sayin that for the most part that I wasn't sure if wat I felt for him was love or lust? My friend Natalie read the blog nd this is here answer: "The reason why most girls get attached to guys after a sexual encounter is because everytime u do something sexual u release a chemical called OXYTOCIN. It is basically a bond between u & your partner boys release it too while sex. <:LuvHotcoCo:>" I learned about the chemical OXYTOCIN in health sophomore year nd I honestly thought it was a load of bullshit but now I'm not too sure. So I asked Nat lyk okay if that is so then why don't guys get attached? She said "Cause its basically like tape . If u keep using the same peice of tape on different objects IT AINT GON WORK NOMORE ! Lolx . Yea the same goes for prostitutes." I said "So you sayin once you get attached to somebody because of sexual encounters that you cnt keep gettin attached to different ppl?" "Yeah if u doin stuff wit one person your gonna keep the bond but if you bed hoppin then eventually u wont keep a connection with anyone even if u really want to." "That's understandable but damn man you thnk he was a bed hopper lol?" Shit im good ! Put that on your blog girl you gon get more followers lolx. But its sad to say but i kinda do think he a bed hopper, u know he flirty! Lolx." I believe her about everything that was about everything that was just said in the conversation like I knew he was a flirt but damn its kinda fucked up how I got all attached nd he jus still hoppin from bed to bed! Damn I guess that teaches me to not have anymore sexual encounters with guys I'm not in relationships with! I learned my lesson nd hopefully I won't make the mistake again! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment