Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rags, Riches and Fake ass Bitches!

Omgee life fuckin sucks monkey balls lol jk! But its not all that tho. I'm doing wonderful in school so far, things are gettin better with the family but my grandma hasn't been doin too good : ( .. My job search has been moving along fairly well nd I got a 2nd interview at this place so I'm kinda excited about that, and in lyk a month and a half or something lyk that my bestfriend will be moving back!! I'm excited for her to move back so I dnt have to keep waisting my time with fake ass bitches pretending to be my friends when all they do is judge me. A lot of people might not kno but my family isn't the richest of them all, we get by on what we have for now nd are always looking for ways to make more, I might dress nice and have a lot of things nd have this no one can touch me attitude nd that's all true nd good but I'm not a superficial stuck up bitch. I'm somebody who kno's wat its like to live without things, I kno wat its lyk to be working and giving most of your lil check to your mom so yal still have a place to stay, I kno wat its like to watch my mom work 2 and 3 jobs to support her 4 kids while my dads off fuckin somebody else or gettin high. These days everybody doesn't come from the traditional mom nd dad family, I've lived the life before but I hated it cause my dads a crazy ass bastard. I'm one that kno's wat its like to live a hard life and I hate when people take it as jealousy just because you compliment them on things that they have, its jus a fuckin compliment not saying "o I'm so jealous I wish I had your life" cause never in all my 17 years as Chauntill Porter have those words ever even crossed my lips. I will congradulate but never will I hate on someone if there's not a valid reason. People think just because you grow up having whatever you want means that your a spoiled brat or whatever but that's not always true because I kno people who's parents taught them to be humble, just because you were brought into a family full of money doesn't always mean that you'll have it, so I think its good that some people teaches their children that. But I really dislike when people have to hit with low blows like if you had a problem with something I said to you, be a woman or man about yours and tell me how you feel because for one thing I kno that I'm the type of person who says wat she feels and never will I stop because that's just who I am, and if I got something to say to you I'll say it to your face aint no thang but a chicken wang lol but on some real shit people who try to win by throwing low blows that's some "bitchassness" straight to the core and its fucked up, that's lyk you and somebody havin a few arguementative words and then one person rolls up on you from behind and start punching you in the back of the head that's a bitch move and you kno it! If you gone confront somebody do it face to face, not on the phone or through text message, email, myspace or anything that deals with the internet especially if the person your secretly talking shit about(even if you didn't mention names people aint dumb they can read in between the lines, even though you were trying to talk in code I still kno you was referring to me). Ugh but now that that's off my chest on to some good stuff! Been single for 9 months nd 16 days, still kinda lyk partially happy I guess. I'm loving all my classes at school cause its mainly 3 then one I'm jus chillin cause I TA , but I'm enjoying being back at skool, I'm learning new stuff everyday, even tho I don't really like but a few people at tempe I'm not gonna leave ima jus stick it out for my last year of high school and ima do it without any of the little kiddy drama cause I'm too grown for that. I feel like hero is really helping me move forward in my job search and all that and thanks to it I had a interview on monday nd it went well nd i got emailed to come back for another one in lyk 2 weeks so i'm excited about that. I'm not the type of person who feels like gods just in one place, like a church or temple or where ever, god is everywhere, so I don't feel like I have to faithfully go to church every sunday just to listen to somebody talk about the lord and what he can do for me, because I already kno that jesus loves me, and yes I feel like I need a closer relationship with god but that doesn't mean that goin to church will give me that, I pray at night, I pray when I need to and I talk to god when I feel like I need guidance so people please don't try to preach to me because what you believe is what you believe and the same goes for me and I can't stand when people try to convert others its annoying. I believe all that matters is that I believe god and he will guide me onto the right path for my future and I don't really care if you feel the same or not because its not about you its about me and my life. I was born into a desent family not the best but I'm happy to be blessed with the people that I have, I believe in bob marley's saying "don't worry, about a thang, because every little thing is gonna be alright" and I think that my family will be alright, my mom has her business and she's gettin new clients and hopefully soon I'll have a job to add onto the good comings that's been going on. I kno the title is rags, riches and fake ass bitches but I've never been in rags lol I've always had nice and good things because my momma worked her ass off to give us what we needed and wanted, I've had a nice long taste of the riches and we slowly gettin back there nd I'm happy about that, and I already covered the fake ass bitches part so I'm done with this because my fingers hurt lol blogging from a sidekick isn't always sucha good idea my thumbs are going numb so I'm done lol bye!

Itz tilly babii

No comments:

Post a Comment