Friday, August 7, 2009

A Good Friend!

I try nd try nd try 2 b a good friend 2 people but what do I get in the long run? Used, abused nd feelings hurt! My heart is so fragile that I need to watch out who I become friends with because it seems like 99.8% of the time I end up hurt without that person. Nd no matter how many times people tell me its not me, I'm not really sure what to think because its always the people who stop reaching out to me. Just about everyone who personally know's me know's that I don't do one sided relationships it needs 2 go both ways wheather we're just friends or if we're tryna b in a bf/gf relationship. When you get hurt a lot you tend to kinda shut yourself off from people in the outside world and try to just stick with the people that are close to you to kinda like protect your feelings because me personally I'm tired of tryn with some people so I'm givin up! You don't reach out to me? Looks like we just not gonna talk. You don't text me, call me or write me? I'm not gonna do it either. If I see you walkin down the street what will I do? I'm a pretty nice person when I wanna b so I'll stop to say hi but don't even bother askin what happend to me because you kno now that if I don't txt you or call you or write you its because you don't do it either! I'm tired of bein the only person tryna b the glue to hold all my relationships together if you love me in a friend way or romantic you should wanna talk to me, not sayin we gotta talk every single day or whatever but an occasional txt, phone call or msg on here is fine but dnt try 2 act like you couldn't get in touch with me because my cell phone number has been the same for some years, so if you call nd I miss it then I'll call you back, if you txt nd I dnt respond immediately then I prolly left my phone in another room nd trust me I'll get back to you nd even if I dnt get on the computer I'm always on mobile myspace so I'll check if you sent me a msg or comment but if you dnt reach out to me then I will stop reachin out to you plain and simple!

But a side note to all my real friends, I love you! You should kno who you are!
Photobucket Micah is my bestfriend!
dats my baCkwards peace sign. yea  ) Natalie is ma dawg/therapist lol

No comments:

Post a Comment