Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hott Shitt

okay so here's some shoes that I have and others that I like nd some thats just too much lol. now i would rock these with a solid blue jeans nd a plain white v-neck cuz i think thats the only thing that would work with these NIKE Pictures, Images and Photos

now these shoes i actually own and i rock them with a pink shirt on top with the green one underneath it but still visible Pink & Green Nikes Pictures, Images and Photos
man these shoes go so hard

these ones rite here are really nice they match my composition notebook and i like that lol Nike SB Dunks Pictures, Images and Photos

i like the blue on these
nike sb dunks Pictures, Images and Photos


these are my favorite color
Nike SB High Top Dunks Pictures, Images and Photos

i'd wear these too cuz they cute
Nike SB Low Top Dunks Pictures, Images and Photos

i'd wear these too
NIKE SB DUNKS TIFFINY Pictures, Images and Photos
i think i'd have to say that nikes is my favorite shoes

i dnt thnk i would wear these its alil too many colors
My sneakers Pictures, Images and Photos

these are cute i'd so wear these
nike sb Pictures, Images and Photos

now time for vans
Vans Pictures, Images and Photos
i like the ones above i'd wear them

i want some of these i've been wanting some for awhile so hopefully i shud b gettin some soon
VANS Pictures, Images and Photos

i like both the high tops nd the low tops too so i'd get both cuz they're cute
Got my vans but they look sneakers Pictures, Images and Photos

i like these too
Vans Pictures, Images and Photos

i want some of these in pink in black, red nd black nd these ones too
VaNs Pictures, Images and Photos
o yea nd in purple nd light blue nd white Vans Era Heliotrope Pictures, Images and Photos
nd i'd wear these ones too vans Pnut Designs Era Speaker Print Pictures, Images and Photos

and in this picture you see me throwin up the 10' in my orange outfit rockin my original orange vans Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment