Monday, August 3, 2009

LOVE VS LUST

Photobucket VS Photobucket

What is the difference between love and lust? I'm not even really sure if I know that answer to my own question. I am 17 years old, I'm single and I'm a virgin, who has had a few sexual encounters but no really serious "I love you" kinda relationships. There once was this boy who we will call "ole dude", he was the one who I thought I loved, we never officially dated but my feelings for him were through the roof, my close friend/therapist told me that it was just lust because I started having feelings for him after what I like to call my most fun sexual encounter. It was what I would call a typical freaky session minus the sex, we madeout, then he started kissin my neck and then came the part were I started to get "all hot and bothered" lol as me nd Natalie say, then some boob action lmao, after that he wanted 2 go down south and at first I said no because i've never done that before but when he just kinda started to go I said "okay" and omg that felt FREAKIN AMAZING! after the licking was over there was some fingering, Then we kissed some more and I sat on him and kinda grinded on him, then I jacked him off and my momma came home so the fun time was over! After that day it was like I got hooked on everything that he did to me and I felt like I wanted it all the time, Most people would consider that lust and I kinda did too at first, but as time went on I still felt the same and I still feel the same now and it has been exactly 5 months since the fooling around and I still feel for him! I want him to be mine. So because of this situation I'm conflicted like honestly I couldn't tell you if I was in "love" with him because I have never been in love so I'm not sure of the charateristics that prove that you love somebody. Statistics say the difference in love and lust are: Lust is more of a physical attraction to the person, like their face, body and not more of mental connection or trying to get to know their personality. I asked some of my friends what they thought the difference was and a boy I used to talk to named Trey said "Love is sumthing serious and u feel like killin yo self if u ever lost it and Lust is when u just wanna fuck and get dat pussy wet. Lol" and I agree with that. Natalie thinks the same but she says that "Lust is a strong sexual desire" and I believe that too because if you love someone you love everything about them if you lust them then its just pretty much like I love the way this person looks, I have sexual feelings for this person and its just basically wanting to have sex with them. Statistics also say that: Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person, it is a profound and caring attration. On the other had, lust is a strong desire of a sexual nature( same as what Natalie thinks). Lust: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. intense sexual desire or appetite. I finally understand the difference between love and lust, and to me love is the deepest of the deep feelings you have for a person, they can make you smile just by seeing them, its the feeling when your heart beats slower and faster at the same time trying to find the right speed because this person just makes your heart skip a beat when you see them standing before you, true love can make you not only have uncontrollable feelings for a person but feel as if they are apart of you, you guys become one! When your mad, they're mad, when your happy, they're bouncing off the walls, its like every emotion every feeling you have they feel it too because when you guys fell in love your bodies, your minds and all of it connected as one. Some people get confused when they think that they're in love when they can't go a day without thinking about a person, that could possibly be love but it could also be infatuation it all pretty much depends on the thoughts you have about that person, if they are sexual thoughts then its probably lust but if its more then you could be feeling something else. Now that I have discovered the difference and the meaning of both I have finally come to the desision that I could possibly be in Lust with "ol dude" but then again it could also be love because when I think about him its not always sexual thoughts they are feelings of wanting to be with him, I feel for this man but I just don't think he feels the same and if he does then he has a great way of hiding it. I know that it can be hard to figure out the difference between love and lust but you have to pay attention to the signs such as body language and what the person is telling you can be signs to wheather or not your assumtions are right so just pay close attention. Even though I figured out the difference between love and lust I still don't know if I'm in love or lust with "ol dude". The only way to find out is if I meet a new boy and I stop thinking about him then it was lust, and if I still feel the same for him even after I'm talkin to another boy then I know that he was my first love, but until then I still don't know. I really don't know if I love him. I tested my theory and I started talkin to this other dude who we'll call "rapper guy" now and I 4got about "ol dude" for a quick second because he was jus and experience nd now its time to experience something real but it didn't work because as soon as me n "rapper guy" took a talkin break my mind went back to "ol dude"! If you forget about somebody just that quick when you supposedly had strong feelings for them then it just shows that the feelings were temporary or that you were tryin to mask the feelings which I did so now my mind is back on "ol dude" nd its like I can't shake this guy no matter how hard I try lol so ima keep tryin nd if nothin works then I'll jus get the guts to talk to him but until then idk! I'll make a part 2 if i make some progress lol

itz tilly babii

1 comment: