Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There's a hole in my heart! Rest In Peace

Okay so over the summer we found out my maternal Grandmother Mohassin Hammed had colin-rectal cancer. The rest of that month was filled with tears. She was in the hospital for months then finally got out and got moved to a nursing home.

Sadly yesterday November 23,2009 she lost her battle with cancer and died at the age of 70. The way that I found out was the hardest of them all. My aunt called and I didn't hear the phone ring so when I came out the bathroom I heard the message on the answering machine saying she was gone.

My heart sank in my chest nd fell in my stomach nd I almost through up. I couldn't believe it. I'm still in shock though, I haven't seen her in 2 years and only got to tell her I loved her over the phone but I know she knew I did. I kind of figured it was coming soon because she had been feeling worse and losing a lot of weight. I felt sooooooooo bad for not having a chance to say good bye because when my mom talked to her on online Skype last week I didn't come home when I was supposed to. I cried pretty much all yesterday nd only once 2day so I'm making progress.

If she didn't come visit us in 2001 when my brother was born then I wouldn't have had another blanket. She's made me 3 blankets cuz she knew its my comfort thing something that connects me with her and home no matter where I'm at. So I thank her for that.

She taught me so much and I will never forget it. I LOVE YOU Grandmother and I promise to make you proud! Nd to all my family keep your head up.

Thanks to all my friends who have been with me in this my most important time of need. Thank you and I love you, Natalie, Micah, Ashley, Tyrone, Lashauna and more thank yal.

2009 has been a terrible year and oh god I can't wait for it to be over!

Soon I will be gettin my first tattoo nd now I officially kno what it will be. Angel wings and my grandma's name because now she's my guardian angel watchin over me.

R.I.P Grandmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment