Saturday, December 12, 2009

umm idk Update!

So sorry I've been away lately, haven't really felt like writing much because i've been doin alot of writing for essays nd shit like that at skool.

But yea its finally december! and that means the years almost over THANK GOD!

Today there having the memorial for my grandma nd we're gonna see it through Skype so i'm not really happy for that.

Other then that nothings been going on! almost got arrested lol long story dont really feel like telling right now lol

Boyfriend came to see me yesterday!! i wasn't expecting him to come cuz i hadn't talked to him for a few days.

I think i could really see myself falling in love with him :D so thats a good thing!

I have really been thinking alot about the future and stuff like that lately because I'll be 18 next month, I'll be graduating soon, and I'll be outta the whole kiddy life into grown up stuff you kno? so I've been checking into school and stuff like that for after high school. A guy came to present to my class about Everest college and i requested more information about it so thats a big deal. I'm an entreprenuer so ofcourse i wanna go for business then i might transfer over to a University but who knows i'm just really thinking that i need to do more looking into stuff like that so i can just get set for after high school.

My stupid ass Sidekick id finally broke nd it wasnt my fault! the screen just went white so im stuck using this wack ass old phone until i get my g1 or tilt! idk if that will be anytime soon because i spent some of my money on xmas presents for my brother and i still need to get presents for my momma, charnay, chalamar, and my boyfriend. i might get something for the baby too. but since i still unemployed i need a way to make money. i'll find a way i just kno it.

I've been singin alot lately and im really thinkin about recording some videos and putting them on youtube and myspace.

I need a quick way to make some money!!! Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment