Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bitches Be Trippin

Wow okay so for along time I've been kinda trippin cuz I've been single for 11 months right?? So I finally start talkin to this guy and we're gettin kinda serious(not love serious but I think he's gonna be my new boyfriend serious).

So in this time of being single I've always had my friends to talk to about any and everything and to fill the void of nothing being in a relationship. So I finally start to get in one and pretty much all my friends(the super close ones atleast) I haven't talked to them in along time.

It feels like I needed them all that time I was single, and I still need them now and its like they're not even there for me anymore.

I finally get what I wanted (a boyfriend or a guy with boyfriend material)(we're not official yet). But yea I get what I wanted but feel like I'm slowly losing my friends.

I don't wanna be one of those girls who doesn't have any friends just has her boyfriend, cuz once her and the guy break up she's alone. I wanna have my friends and boyfriend.

I know how to balance the 2 I just wish I knew why my friends were giving off these vibes and stopped reaching out??

I can never have it all its pure bullshit if you ask me!!

I'm not one of those girls who just quit talkin to they friends because a new guy is in my life I'm not that way at all nd I won't become that way either cuz I think its dumb.

I mean its whatever if females wanna start actin like they can't be my friend cuz I got a a dude. Whatever I don't even care nomore.

I'm happy tho. I finally have a boy in my life that wants to spend time gettin to kno me and jus hangin out!!
I finally saved the money to get my phone!! Yay G1 I'm comin soon to get you babii<3 lol
Nd I might have a job coming soon so my life jus keeps gettin better! Micah's finally movin back! Me nd Natalie are gettin closer again, things are gettin easier nd I'll be the happiest person if I could top it off with a job nd some money!
I went to Homecoming on Halloween so I'll post pictures in the next blog! But for now ima go eat! See ya

Tilly Babii<3

No comments:

Post a Comment