Thursday, November 5, 2009

Paranormal Activity

Okay so I finally saw the movie and I only watched it because I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I was watching Maury and they talked about it, I watched Tyra and they talked about it and to be honest I'm not really sure if I believe in ghost or whatever but I wanted to know why everybody was calling it "one of the scariest movies ever".

So I watched it with my Momma nd sister Charnay and I have to tell you guys that me and my family don't fall for shit that easy we are very critical of a lot of things so the whole time all the "scary stuff" was going on we were like "there coulda been people in the house making foot steps nd banging on the wall". So we just weren't believing it.

There was exactly 1 parts in the movie that freaked me out the first time I saw it nd that was because the beginning was so boring I stopped paying attention then it was lyk somebody walkin up the stairs lyk hearing foot steps then running foot steps then the door slammed and there was banging on the wall lol the only reason I was freaked out for 2 mesely seconds was because I stopped payin attention then when I looked again all that was happening lol but that was about it. But yea honestly they coulda did a better job with the story line and plot because in the beginning it was just the guy with a video camera and wasn't really understanding why they were filming so they shoulda worked on that.

Then the guy(Micah S) was jus shouting out random obssenities (or how ever you spell that) for no reason at all like when something banged on the wall he would yell out "Fuck" in a really nerdy voice lmao it was funny. And the girl(Katie F) she was gettin on my nervous the whole movie because she was just whining all the time like damn bitch shut up! I kno it was her character but she did a good job of annoying me lol!

On some real shit though the movie is (Wack, Crap, Shit, Boring, Dumb, Stupid, and a HUGE waste of money!) I don't wanna sound like a hater but it was just not a good movie and I kno how it feels to waste your money on something that you didn't like so Don't go see this movie! It is Garbage! I have no idea why its making so much money but I'm telling you Don't Waste Your Money or your prescious time go watch something better! That's about it for my movie review on "Paranormal Activity"!

Bye!
Tilly Babii<3

No comments:

Post a Comment