Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lately

Okay so I kno I haven't posted in ALONG time but A LOT has happend since I last posted. I'm still in my relationship with Harry but I feel like its kinda startin to dwindle down to nothing because there's little to no communication. I haven't talked to him in 2 days nd since his Dad's a asswhole when I call he'll hurry up and say he's not there and then hangup the phone before I can say to have Harry call me so idk what to do.

Micah Moved Back! Yay right?
I've been waiting for her to move back since forever and she finally did. We've hung out prolly 3 or 4 times since she came back so yea expect to here more about her.

Ashley moved back. Haven't seen her yet, but we stopped arguing and are talking more and more.

Me nd Natalie have been talking more nd gettin back close again! Totally a good thing lol. We went to Josh's 18 birthday party on Saturday nd man I gotta tell you that shit was crackin!! Niggas had me holdin up the wall and I was workin some ppl till they thought somethim would fall off hahaha it was A LOT of fun. So ima start bein a party girl lol as soon as I get back to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment