Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pics and shit

I got swagg I got swagg You dont believe me? bitch check ma swagg lol i came up with that on my own so dont jock it!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

okay thats enough pics for now lol.

on to the videos.. so about 2 months ago I actually started putting my videos on youtube to see peoples reaction to my long tongue and now i got like 19 subscribers to my youtube channel and dudes send me messages tellin me how much they love my tongue lol some would think it was creepy but i atually dont mind the liking my tongue lol i like it too..

this first video was the first tongue video i put up and i got like over 1,000 views on it lol


this second video has about 947 views on it lol and i had to make it so people dont think i suck dick or anything like that cuz i dont


this 3rd video has 553 views and i was bored so thats why i made this video lol


On to the next chapter of Chauntill videos on youtube lol so the weekend before last my best brother from another mother was stayin over my house nd we was supposed to be cleaning but we took a break and made a few videos lol

this 1st one is back that ass up lol i think the name says it all oh yea and the guy in the video is my lil brother nd my friend was holdin the phone to record it



this next one i was just actin dumb tryin impersonate the guys i see on youtube "hiprollin" haha it was hella funny so i put it up


i think for now this is enough lol

No comments:

Post a Comment