Wednesday, March 17, 2010

last time

Last time I blogged me nd Natalie were friends nd that's no more! I'm not trippin about it because friends come an go just like dudes so if they aren't good enough to be in my presence then I kick em outta my life.. its spring break and gosh I haven't been doing anything fun. I was sick yesterday so that's one excuse lol and helpin ma momma paint the house so that's something productive I've been doing lol.. I've learned in my time being friends with certain people that friends are supposed to be like your family. Someone you can trust with your secrets knowing that once you have a small arguement that they won't just go blurting your business to the world and using everything you've told them agaisnt you a real friend wouldn't do that.


If someone loves you then they will let you go and if they come back to you then it was meant to be. I think that saying goes for love and friends as well. Me and Natalie had our ups and downs throughout our friendship but after everything that's been goin on I realize that if she was a "true friend" she wouldn't have tried to hurt me like she did.

Its pretty sad that our friendship didn't last til the end of Senior year in high school but oh well she had me as her friend andlost me now she must deal with the consiquences or however you spell that lol.

Me and Tyrone have had our ups and downs as well and throughout our friendship we've never had an arguement this big and this time Natalie had a hand in trying to make our friendship suffer because she was mad at me about some shit that's no excuse to wana ruin my frienship with someone else just because we beefin at the momment you kno? Nd that's why I've decided that she can kiss my ass nd I don't ever wanna have anything to do with her.

I guess in life you must leave a lesson on friends one time or the other and I've learned a few different ones in my short life time and I just wanna have those friends that are there for you no matter what..

So right about now Ashleys the only one I fully trust and Tyrone and I need to still fix a few things in our friendship in order to get back to where we were before the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment