Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Everest!


For as long as i can remember I've had my career picked out. It was gonna be like this... be a celebrity like singer or rapper or actress or something but make sure to own a whole bunch of businesses. I've decided to make it to where i own the business first. I want to be the biggest entrepreneur ever. Own the most businesses or just really good ones. So I'm going to Everest College Phoenix for their business management / entrepreneurship program for 2 years to get my Associates degree.. gonna open up my own business after that! Sooo excited you dont even know! The only thing that has been stressing me in job searching because school definately isnt gonna pay for itself unless i get a bunch of grants and scholarships.. pray for me to find a job soon guys! :) but um yea ima go jump in the shower I'll post again soon maybe my new video on youtube??? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment