Saturday, December 12, 2009

To my Babe<3

These feelings that I feel seem to be getting stronger

So strong I don't kno if I can hold them any longer

My heart aches with the thought of no more us

With a hug and a kiss I give you my trust

I let down my brick wall to let you in

and with the way I've been hurt in the past
I'm not sure if i should again

But the way I light up when you call

Just shows me that you'll be there to pick me up if I fall

I haven't shared with you all the feelings of my past

Because I have fear that if I do this relationship won't last

A kiss from you is like a sign from up above

A sign that I should stop being scared and just give you all my love

But I can't

Not yet

Because I need you to see that I'm not like every other girl you've known

I need you to see that I'm worth waiting for

And with waiting it just shows how fast your feelings for me will have grown

Don't worry because I promise no matter where you are

no matter how far

I'll be there

To show you the way when your lost

To help take care of you no matter how much it costs

I got your back

Just like you got mine

And I'm not sayin right now

But later on in life I promise to love you

in and out

in and out

in and out of time!

- Chauntill aka Tilly Babii

1 comment:

  1. no matter wat happened...answer this question to best of your ability is there somewhere in your heart that still feels this way

    ReplyDelete