Thursday, October 22, 2009

**UPDATE**

Baby don't worry, you are my only, you won't be lonely, even if the sky is fallin down, you'll be my only no need to worry baby are you down down down down down?? -never heard anything of this nature from anybody I've ever dated. Wtf is up??
Jay Sean Ft Lil Wayne
cute song i like it



Went to a party the other night nd it wasn't all that but I guess you could say I had fun because of who I was at the party with(I'm not gonna give him a name just yet, if it goes further then it is now then I'll write about him nd tell you who he is nd all that). But yea so far he was cool nd he has magic fingers lol except for when he went for my "secret place" complete turn off. Thigh rubbing is one thing but tryin to grope me in a car with old people in it? Eww lol
-One thing that bothered me about the guy I went to the party with is he left me downstairs while he went nd smoked(mind you I was at a party full of his friends people I didn't kno at all) so that bothered me because I was jus sitting there lyk ugh when is he coming back? Then when he came back his eyes were turning red and he was acting kinda weird. He told me he didn't remember much about the party and I was lyk "is it because you were so high?" nd he was lyk "yea I was fucked up" that's not cute to me. So I told him that he can't smoke that when he brings me places with him because I can't feel safe with him if he's all high outta his mind you kno? So yea that's that.

*He asked me to homecoming and I said yes, not really worried about being in the market for a boyfriend-since I've been single for almost a whole year so if it happens it happens.

-*Now on to FRIENDS.
Idk if its jus me but it seems lyk everybody's wearing brick walls around their chests lyk bullet-proof vests? They let me in enough to ask me about their crazy life problems but keep me out enough so that I feel a arms length distance away. Maybe I being paranoid or maybe I'm not but EVERYONE is acting like I have the biggest mouth in the world when I barely talk to people, like I can't keep a secret when I have so many secrets I can't tell you how many secrets I have kept throughout all my failed friendships I still hold their secrets deep in my soul nd I'll take them to the grave and why? Because ima good friend and because I want people to treat me the same. So I don't see the reason why people act weird with me? I'm the bestfriend you could possibly have. Or atleast I think so.



How life is gonna be from now on..
Go to school jus the same as everyday.
Get out early like I do everyday.


Keep talking to my 2 "bestfriends" and my brother frm another mother.

**I don't give up easily on friendships but if I feel lyk you/they just keep tryn so hard to push me away then I'll jus do the rest for you cuz I don't wanna waste my time on someone who doesn't love me like I love them or just won't let me in.

Anyways back to "how lifes gonna be.."
If things work out lyk I want them to then hopefully be working soon! Yay

Apply for colleges and get that outta the way.

Learn to drive lol that's something I've been puttin off forever.

Nd start gettin more publicity for my t-shirt line!
I think that's about it for my "how life's gonna be segment lol"


But to the people who are my friends or associates who want to become actually "friends" one thing to kno about me is that (I'm pretty much a open book, I have no problem at all talkin about a lot of things so don't be afraid to randomly talk to me about things.

And another thing is I don't do 1 sided relationships if I feel lyk your not givin 50% like I am then that's when I through in a towel nd forget about the whole situation nd if you don't want that then you better work damn hard to keep reachin lol

And one last thing is I put up a brick wall in the beginning just like everybody else but once I'm comfortable I take it down so if you get the comfort vibe from me then don't keep holding yours up, its never an intention of mine to hurt people so once I'm comfortable then I wanna make sure that we can talk about anything nd that's within reason(if you have a touchy subject then that's fine nd I'll respect your wishes not to talk about it) I give all I can as a friend I just want some of it back.


I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment