Monday, October 5, 2009

cell phone dreams!

Okay so ever since I can rememeber all I wanted was a sidekick, because they were so cool to me lol you can text call, IM, email and browse the internet without a computer sounded like the best thing ever. So for years I tried to save and save and save but the year I was supposed to get it my savings came up about a 100 dollars short so I got this phone instead.. http://img.engadget.com/common/images/3060000000058412.JPG?0.774929284318158 its called the "virgin mobile switch_back and I love it. I was sooo happy because it was the first camera phone that I had and it cost lyk 80 something dollars that I had save all by myself lol keep in mind I was 14 and couldn't work yet so I worked hard to save that money lol. After I had that phone for about a year my mom told me she'd finally let me get on her t-mobile plan with her so I got to finally get my sidekick! I was sooo happy lol the happiness lasted for a few months until it broke the first time, then the 2nd time then the the 3rd lol and don't get me wrong I still love it because I wrote most of my blog posts on my sidekick and emailed them to my gmail copy and pasted them lol its more easy that way. I got the sidekick id and it was the best thing ever for that time lol. Photobucket but now its time for an upgrade because this sidekick gives me so many problems, i have to be careful when i open the screen because if i do it too hard or too fast it will turn off and have to wait about 15minutes before my contacts, bookmarks, notes, emails, and pictures to come back and it bothers me! now t-mobiles whole sidekick system is acting crazy if you turned off your phone then you lost everything and it wont come back so thats like 3 blog posts that i lost and wont get back :( all in my notes, some of my contacts were lost but some of the important ones are on my sim card. pictures gone and that was a good 200 or so pictures that i have in other places but thats not the point its the point that i'm sick and tired of having problems wit this phone, this one that i have now was replaced in january so i havent even had it for a year but im eligiable for an upgrade so if my mom lets me then this is the phone that i'm gettin: Photobucket yup thats right The T-mobile G1! I have read many good things about this phone because (i'm kinda a tech geek, i love electronics, and cell phones and things like that) whenever I'm shopping for a new phone I read reviews on them to see if theyre mostly bad or good, I watch videos on them explaining how they work and things like that and I even try to find them in stores and I've played with the G1 at the t-mobile store multiple times and it officially has my vote! I was at walmart the other day with my family lookin in the electronic section(which is my favorite place in walmart) and I noticed that the price for the G1 went down, so for a new 2 year service agreement or upgrade of a new 2 year contract I can get the phone for $98.99 my eyes lit up like a kid whose parents jus gave them a new toy or $20 dollars lol.. I don't have a job right now so making money is one of my main things I'm always lookin for a way to make some, and my mom gave me some the other day so I've been saving lol I'm still about $50 dollars away but I should get that soon, all I need to do is convince my mom to upgrade(because its under her name) but yea I need to convince her to upgrade cuz without her permission they wont do it. She's had her same little nokia phone for almost 5 years because its never had any problems but I think its time for a new one for her too and the guy at the T-mobile store said they can give us both good prices for phones, I'm gettin mine from walmart cuz its the cheapest there but she could get a nice phone too. I hope I can convince her soon because I think I'll have all the money in about 2 weeks and I dont wanna keep waiting because I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS PHONE, I WANT IT MORE THEN I WANTED MY SIDEKICK LIKE 2 YEARS AGO AND I'VE DONE ALL THE RESEARCH I NEED TO ON IT, AND I WANT IT, SO EVEN IF I DONT CONVINCE HER I'LL BE 18 IN 3 MONTHS THEN I CAN JUS GET ON MY OWN SERVICE PLAN LOL BUT I DONT WANNA WAIT THAT LONG I WANT IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS LOL SO I NEED TO KEEP TRYNA CONVINCE AND KEEP FINDING NEW WAYS TO GET PAID!! Photobucket

THIS WILL BE MY PHONE! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment