Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My First Date<3







My First Date!
Wow so it might sound funny to have boyfriends nd still never go on your first date right? Well yes I'm no longer a date virgin lmao(meaning I finally went on my first date!) I'm still a sex virgin tho so don't confuse the 2 lol. I went on my very 1st date on October 24th, 2009 when I was 17! Lol

So I hadn't planned on doing anything yesterday just laying around, it was pretty much a lazy day until about 5 when Harry(finally telling you his name lol) called me nd told me that he had the money and we could go out either 2day or 2morro, so I said I jus wanted to stay home nd we'd just go out on Sunday. He said that was coo nd we hung up. So he called back lyk 5 minutes later and asked if I wanted to go to Fear Farm(the haunted house) I said yea then started gettin ready. He called back and plans changed cuz we couldn't get the $10 passes to get in so we were gonna go to gameworks instead. I agreed and finished gettin ready. So he came to pick me up. Nd I wasn't done yet I was washing my face lol so he was waiting in the living room when I went to put my stuff away nd he was wearing a white tee and blue jeans, he copied me cuz I was wearing a white tube top and dark blue jeans lol so my sister was lyk "did you guys plan on matching?" we said naw nd I was lyk " he copied me" lol so I was finally ready nd we were walking out the door and you kno parents have to say something before we leave so my mom was lyk "do you have your key?" I said yes she's lyk "your id?" I said yes nd then she said "okay well your curfew is 1am" I said okay and we left.

In the car I met his sister and her boyfriend they were cool.
We went to gameworks and played games for lyk a hour and a half then we had to hurry and make it to the movies because it was about to start when we got there.

We went to see "The Stepfather". He bought me a large icee
:-D I love those lol nd some popcorn then we went to get some popcorn seasoning nd he spilled it on his pants lmao. We barely made it to the movies cuz when we got in the theatre it was comin on lol so we found out seats next to these people who were layin all over eachother takin up lyk 4 seats lol. We watched the movie nd I was gettin kinda mad cuz the bad guy was gettin away with everything nd nobody was catching on lol.


But yea when that was over we went back to gameworks and met back up with his sister and her boyfriend. They was about to leave to go get some food. So we went back in gameworks and played for lyk another hour and a half to 2 hours then we ran outta money lol and went outside to wait for them to come back. They came back and brought us some food we ate then went to the store and the guys went in and got beer for them and sprite for me! (Cuz I'm still a good girl!) then they took me home!

Fun night?!?! I'd have to say HELLS YEA! I had a really good time. Harry might even be next booski/boyfriend material you never kno! But not thinkin too far ahead of myself lol jus stating the fact that I'm actually starting to like him, like him like him not jus friend like him you kno? So um yea that was my first date. And it is a night to remember lol nd if I forget I'll always have this blog as a reminder lol.

--tilly babii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment