Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weight Loss

BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER
Photobucket

Not a huge change in my sight but its DRASTIC in the sight of others, I think all the weight I lost came from my thighss and my butt.
I went from being 145 and now I weigh 122.

I don't eat. I can't help it, My emotions take over my whole body like they control me and if stress is at a high then I don't eat. From early July til mid September I had been going back an forth to the doctors office gettin blood drawn taking urine tests getting ultra sounds an xrays for them to figure out what was wrong with me and they had no clue then they finally realized it was a urinary tract infection.

I never felt so awkward in my body through all the years I've been living. The boy I love(my 1st love) told me he wasn't sexually attracted to me anymore. Pretty much my new found skinniness made him sick to his stomach. Other people have been telling him I look sick and my head is too big for my body, I am already self conscientious enough without people saying bad things about the way I look.

I'm not sure if this is right to say.. sometimes I think if I was to get hurt and end up in the hospital would anybody come to visit me. I feel like I don't have anybody. even the one I love isnt here for me, I have been trying to gain weight but the constant thought of all the stuff ive been going through makes me sick to my stomach and not want to eat. Maybe I should talk to someone I don't really know what to do anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment