Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update!


Its been awhile since i posted! I have a boyfriend his name is Anthony he's 21 and i met him at club rain lol i dance wit his friend and he started dancin on me too then later he asked me for my number! We talked for like a month nd a week then started officially dating. He took me on 2 dates and those were fun.


I wonder how long this relationship will last but im not gonna guess cuz it might come true. But he doesnt seem lyk other guys when i tld him i was a virgin he didnt jump right into "i wanna fuck you" mode he was like okay i respect that.

I wanna let all dudes kno that I'm not just gone have sex with someone just because we talk or just because we become boyfriend and girlfriend its not a free pass to say lets fuck now lol

I'm a virgin because I want to wait and do it with someone I love. I was feelin love like feelings for this one guy nd I was gonna have sex with him but ended up changin my mind.

I am the way I am because I have morals and respect for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment