Sunday, May 23, 2010

Done with it


Friday May 21st was officially my last day of high school. It was an end to 4 years of laughs, tears, parties, boyfriends, past friends, homework assignments, tests, job applications, presentations, essays and millions of math questions, right along with the drama, arguements and annoying teachers and administrators. Funny to say but all the time I spent hating high school I was actually having fun. Now that its over I'm going to miss it.

Now its time for me to move on to college, and working. Trying to move out, with a room mate, get started on working in the field I want to be in which is business and entreprenuership by starting to promote clubs and stuff while I'm in school.

4 years of high school is over and now I'm going onto 2-4 years of college. Graduation is in 4 days and I'll post high school days pics and graduation pics as well.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment