Thursday, April 9, 2015

Project Payday Affiliate Review 2015

Years ago I got an email from a friend of mine asking me if I've ever heard of a company called project payday. At the time I hadn't so they sent me a link I watched a video was super interested then entered my name and email to join. To complete your registration and become a affiliate you have to complete at least one offer free or paid (at the time a lot of them where talking about free trials that required a credit card and I didn't have one so I left and never came back although they continued sending me emails for other opportunities for years on.)
So now jump to the present April 2015. I am looking through my emails and I see one from Project Payday reminding me of my login information.I figured hey I haven't been on there in awhile I'm shocked they're still going lets see what's new. So I login, watch the first video I see. (They're showing a testimonial video received from 2006! I watch it and the guy is talking about how he made $400 in his first day and how its so easy and all this. I browse through the list of offers even though I'm still a little skeptical and I come across one for Credit Sesame get your
FREE credit score with Credit Sesame
I click on it and go create a Credit Sesame account. I entered my information get my credit score and BAMM I'm done! NO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, NO FREE TRIALS THAT YOU HAVE TO RACE TO CANCEL BEFORE THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD. CHECKING YOUR CREDIT WITH CREDIT SESAME IS 100% FREE WITH PROJECT PAYDAY AS OF 04/09/2015 (JUST IN CASE YOU'RE READING THIS LATER AND THEY'RE NOT DOING THE OFFER ANYMORE) BUT AS OF APRIL 2015 It's still going. So now what I want to tell you is this: "I FIGURED OUT HOW THE "GURU'S" AND PEOPLE IN THE TESTIMONIALS MAKE MONEY. BY SHOWING YOU A VIDEO OF SOMEONE TELLING YOU ABOUT THEIR RESULTS WITH THE COMPANY, THEN YOU *THE PERSON REALLY INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SECRET TO SUCCESS TAKE OVER THE THOUGHTS THAT IF THEY CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT TOO, which you CAN it is VERY possible. The only thing is they NEVER actually tell you HOW they made $200-$400 in their first day or week of joining they just try to tell you it's easy but if you didn't know what to do than it would require a learning curve."
I'm here to help you, by taking away all of the "fluff" "junk" "lies" "deceit" that people feed you just to help themselves earn a commission. Yes I need to earn commissions to LIVE because I don't work a job, I do network and affiliate marketing and real estate investing for a living. But like any other boss or leader I want to show people how the 1% in affiliates are really making it. So that you can obtain and learn some of those same skills to make money online. I have figured out the way to actually do it and be successful it took some time but I got it now, and I'm ready to share these golden nuggets of success with you.
Here's what I want you to do, click on the banner at the bottom of this post, join with your name and email address *must be a valid email* and complete the Credit Sesame offer; it doesn't require any credit card information etc. Wait about 30 mins to 24 hours for the offer to complete and your Project Payday account to become active then you're ready to start earning money as an AFFILIATE of the company. You get paid $1.50 starting out PER LEAD you bring them which means
YOU MAKE MONEY WHEN PEOPLE ENTER THEIR NAME EMAIL ADDRESS AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT. The people who enter their info DO NOT have to complete registration for you to get paid.
You get paid for their Name and Email address basically and that's what they DON'T tell you until after you join. Well IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW! STILL INTERESTED IN GETTING YOUR PIECE OF THE AFFILIATE PIE? COOL CLICK HERE BEGIN NOW! EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS *IT COMES TO MY PHONE I WILL RESPOND ASAP!* THANKS FOR READING! TILLY

No comments:

Post a Comment