Sunday, June 30, 2013

Leads For Your Online Business Made Simple? (Little Ticket to Wealth Review)

Hello all who actually take time out of their precious day to come see what I've written about! :) Are you in an internet business such as (MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales) and struggling because you need leads? Every successful business survives off of traffic and leads especially sales, if you owned a sandwich shop on the crappiest corner in a low rate neighborhood and didn't have a lot of foot traffic walking or driving past your shop how would they know it was there? Face to face marketing, flyers, postcards, door hangers, drop cards or word of mouth advertising. Now with online type of marketing business people think they have leads if they have a few hundred followers on Twitter or Friends on Facebook and they end up spamming the majority of them and end up in Facebook Jail or Twitter Jail its not a very good look on you as a marketer or the company you promote for. I'm one of those people that it takes awhile before I decide to do something especially if it involves my time and money because I don't like to waste either one of those they are very precious to me. A few months ago I was looking into getting involved in an Internet Marketing business because I realized that was the only way I would be able to accomplish my long term goals (We'll get into those goals in another post). Its not that I'm looking to get rich quick I'm willing to give up all of my free and fun time now so that in my mid/late 20s early 30s when I'm ready to marry and start a family me and my husband finanically want for NOTHING and that's always been the plan. I found a company called Little Ticket to Wealth the whole thing behind Little Ticket To Wealth is that they offer leads for such businesses. When I first started looking into it they had 2 plans the $5 monthly plan(one time fee of $50) and they $20 monthly plan ($200 one time fee) and with these plans you got (50,000 leads and 500 targeted leads for people looking for home based business opportunites) and for the $20 plan (200,000 leads and 2,000 targeted buyer leads) I thought this was absoulutely amazing because any Network Marketer who's starting out with no experience can fail due to lack of traffic and leads! The other amazing thing about LTTW is that they offer you leads monthly AND you can become an affiliate of their company as well so you can really maximize your income and you receive 100% commissions with their compensation plan its like a win win! Now I'm not writing this blog post to convince you to join Little Ticket to Wealth under me (I'm not currently a member) I'm writing it to tell you that if you are struggling there is a way to change that and actually be able to create some success in this industry. I have done countless hours of research trying to make sure its not a scam and that the leads are good and to make sure they aren't just spamming peoples emails, addresses and phone numbers with offers that they have no interest in I have found nothing that says there's anything wrong with their company and their leads only have I read good things. In February 2013 they celebrated their 4 year anniversary I believe and in honor of that they changed up the plans a little bit and added another plan the $50 ($5 montly plan) went up and is now $100 one time fee and you get 101,000 leads 1,000 of those being targeted buyer leads. the $20 monthly plan remained the same and they added the $400 one time fee ($40 monthly and you get 400,000 leads and I'm not sure how many targeted buyer leads you receive but it sounds good to me. If you have any concerns or want more info you really can look on youtube and find success stories I've seen some people online making a killing with it and I can't wait to join myself. I'm still new at marketing so I won't join until I'm fully comfortable with my current company. I hope you got all you were looking for in this "review" of Little Ticket to Wealth! Share your experiences with the company in the comments below I'd love to hear them! Also check out the company that I am an affiliate for see if it might be something you're interested in! -Chauntill P. Livedrive Cloud Storage

No comments:

Post a Comment