Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution! 2011

My new years resolution for 2010 was to make $5,000 I still need to do some calculating but I think I might have accomplished it lol.

My 2011 new years resolution is.. wait I have more than 1 so I'm gonna list them all and I don't have to accomplish them in the order that I post them lol.

1.Start my first business.

2.Get into a REAL relationship with a guy where we actually go on dates and things like that.

3.Focus on school, no distractions while in class!(no procrastination)

4.Get a job

5. Make $7,000(seems resonable considering I made about 4 or 5,000 in 2010)

6.Get my drivers license

7.Pay off all my debts

8.Get my car fixed

9.Get a tattoo

10.Gain 200 more followers on twitter lol THAT WAS A FAKE ONE LOL.

I believe I can accomplish everything on this list and I will make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment