Sunday, June 20, 2010

Work

So work has been going smoothly lol. I recently learned that I'm going to need to bring engery drinks in the morning because I be sooooooo tired! lol like I'll be cool once I get in but when 9:30am or maybe 10:00am roll around my eyes get heavy I be feeling ready to leave and I only work from 8am-12pm.

So after work tomorrow,, after I go eat and chill maybe take a nap, I'll go up to F.Y.E and buy some energy drinks like 5 hour energy or something like that lol.

I think I'm getting a computer for my cubicle tomorrow since my manager is coming back from a business trip so that might give me something else to do for my boring 4 hours lol.

I'll try to post again because I'm going shopping I think with this next check(since i get paid everyweek) and I need some new shoes and a few shorts, skinny jeans, and cute shirts so more pics will be coming definately lol.

Then I'm saving for my laptop which only costs $250 and I should be getting that within the next 2 weeks or so because its on my list of important things i need.

I love money and making it so not complaining.
Well gotta go to get ready for bed got work in the morning at 8am which means I gotta get up at 6:20am and its like 11:05pm right now lol so i gotta shower and fix my crazy head then go to bed.


Like I said I'm going to try to blog again tomorrow but no promises lol
night!

No comments:

Post a Comment