Friday, September 25, 2009

OMG!

Okay so sorry I've been away for awhile but its Friday so I'm back! Not much happend this week. Hahaha sike a whole bunch of stuff happend. Ima start with wit monday, awhole lotta boy drama that I'm not even gonna get into because I'm so tired of talking about it. Monday night Ashley called nd we talked for awhile then she asked what I was doing on tuesday and asked what time I got outta school and all that, then I told her nd she was like "you wanna hangout" and I was shocked at first like huh? hows that gonna work nd she told me that she was in queen creek(which is wayyy closer to tempe nd phx then it is to where she lives which is in show-low) so I was like yess ofcoarse I wanna hangout,(keep in mind that I hadn't seen her since august of 2007). So Tuesday at the mall she was in marshalls shopping so I decided to just walk until I got to the store then she called me nd was lyk "why are you walking you shoulda just stayed where you were lol" so I stopped a little past the rain forrest cafe and sat outside one of the baby stores and she called when she was outside rain forrest, I could see her but she couldn't see me and it seemed surreal to see her in person again so when she got close she hung up then walked up and omg I swear I wanted to cry lol it was her, my bestfriend, the one I spent all my days with for the summer before my vacation, the girl I talked to about anything and everything, the one who I stayed up with listening to pretty ricky songs nd talking about random things, the one who left and I didn't hear from her for 2 whole years but this was her it wasn't a dream she was standing in front of me and all I could do was smile, I stood up and gave her a hug and she still looked the same lol nobody has any idea how much I cried after she left she was pretty much the only friend I really trusted at the time, and it was like she just vanished outta thin air so I was sad, and you know how people us that expression "you look like you just lost your bestfriend" somebody said that to me and I couldn't help but cry because I did.

-Back to the reunion. We started walking back to where her mom cousin and niece were, and I had never met her mom before but I'd heard such bad things about her so I was a little nervous about meeting her but she was nice from what I saw. Her cousin was cool and paid for me to go to the movies, we went to see "Jennifer's Body" I actually liked the movie, at first I was lost as to why Jennifer was the way she was until they explained it then I was like ohhhh okay I get it lol. The movie was good I won't say too much about it just incase someone reading wants to go see it for themselves so yea lol. I think Ashley was kinda weirded out by how I was looking at her, because I was staring at her, not glancing or just looking I was staring and I'd hit her arm, or pinch her or punch her to make sure it was real lol and it was. I've had plenty of bestfriends since I've been in high school but I have to say Ashley is the 1st one because we became friends out freshman year. Our night didn't end as well as we wanted it to but she know's I love her and I want to stay her friend I just don't like to argue and that's why sometimes I don't talk when I'm mad, sometimes I tend to bottle things up and that's not so good because when I explode its not a pretty sight but I'm working on it lol. She's back in my life and I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy! but I do have to say this one thing because she's not my only bestfriend she's my longest but not my only. Just because Ashley's back in my life I don't want people to think that I'm just gonna push them outta the picture because that won't happen unless your just somebody I decide to cut out lol. I love my bestfriend like family and these are the ones who are gonna be my "best friends forever" lol and those 2 girls are Ashley More and Micah Guajardo, now they might not be friends with each other but they're both my bestfriend and I love them! I Love you guys! I forgot my camera when I hungout with Ashley so we didn't get to take pictures :( but here's one we took in freshman english lol old pic but I love it lol Me n my bestfriend Ashley
Its funny how much we all change as time goes by. I'm way more mature and less emotional then I was 2 years ago when I was 15. When it comes to people leaving outta my life I still feel sad if it was unexpected but if I cut them out then I don't feel sad lol. I always wanted to have a group of bestfriends like on "girlfriends" or "sex and the city" I have 2 bestfriend but number 1 they both live super far from tempe both live 5 hours away in 2 different directions. I just wish I could go visit Micah in bullhead for a week cause I miss her lol. And I wish I could go to showlow and visit Ashley for a whole week because they live so far and I miss having someone to hangout with :( my life is boring lol but when they move back down hopefully I'll feel better lol I love you guys again!

No comments:

Post a Comment